Baw’s Christmas full of good news!
This year has been full of good news and events for us and of course besides congratulate you on Christmas time, we want to show you an instance of those fantastic news, that week after week, we have been sharing with you in our website.
Good news such those, help us to continue the improvement of our great passion with our Barcelona Architecture Walks.
Events that we have participated:
- BARCELONA SLEEPOVER EVENT, we participated with two Walking Tours in this innovative, invitation-only, networking event for the hotel industry. We are very proud to have been part of this amazing event at Barcelona!
- Barcelona Architecture Week, we had the pleasure to be part of, organizing one of this activities, an Urban Itinerary FENT CAMÍ A LA MAR. We are very happy to have been part of an event as important as Architecture Week that will help bring quality architecture and urbanism closer to the citizens.
We collaborated with 2 tv’s programs:
- In April we were noticed on a Spanish TV program called Tips de La 2 , 10 exciting minutes in which they explained how we embarked on this adventure and described both what type of rides we do.
- We made an interesting collaboration in the BBC TV Program ART LOVERS, an intervention of Joan Codina, one of our Leading Architects, about Barcelona Example.
As well some amazing magazines wrote about us:
- Archdaily and Plataforma de Arquitectura posted about Barcelona Architecture Walks with an amazing article, Under the title See Barcelona Through an Architect’s Eyes
- The week Portfolio published about Barcelona Architecture Walks with an amazing article about the five best architectural tours in Europe. It’s fantastic that we are between The five best architectural tours in Europe!
- The Travelmag magazine wrote The best Gaudi tours in Barcelona about Barcelona Architecture Walks. The article explain that our ‘Barcelona and Gaudi’ tour takes you to a number of the city’s modernism buildings created by the masterful Gaudi.
- Another great collaboration was an interview at InsureandGo UK Blog. Under the title Barcelona is a city of possibilities our CEO Miguel Angel Borras, explain during the interview our Walking Tours and talk about how as with all cities, the spirit of Barcelona is shaped by its architecture.
- On September we released our Barcelona Architecture Walks new website specialized on groups. We are very happy to have been part of important events, that will help bring quality architecture and urbanism closer to the Barcelona travellers and this new website will help us.
- And for 5th year in a row we received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017. And recently we have received the 300th review!
We’re really thrilled about this new achievement. Our fantastic team and our lovely customers have made possible this one more year!
This year we have celebrated 7 years since we started with this wonderful adventure, in which we pour all our passion, the Barcelona Architecture Walks. We loved to walk with you and hope to repeat soon in Barcelona!
And we don’t forget that all these news are possible thanks to all our dear walkers, our fantastic leading architects’ team and our family and friends support!
At the same time we want to remind you that this season in the festive weeks, we will continue offering our Gaudi and Sea regular tours with their usual schedules, and with the Gaudi, Sea, Future and Urbanism as private tours.
For finish we want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very nice and happy new year 2018 full of energy and good news!!!