Baw’s Christmas with good news!
2018 has been a year full of good news and events for us, and today besides congratulate you on Christmas time, we want to show you an instance of those fantastic news, that week after week, we have been sharing with you.
Good news such those, help our team to continue the improvement of our great passion the Barcelona Architecture Walks.
· On February we have had the pleasure to be part of a great experience beside a nice student group of Architecture at Carleton University in Otawa, Canada. 2 years ago we did our first BAW Expedition for Carleton University, in 2017 we repeated and in 2018 we have been part of his amazing Architecture Studio trip.
· This spring we had launched a series of 5 special expeditions
BAW & RCR a full day coach excursion to see the most emblematic works of the RCR studio, awarded with the Pritzker of Architecture 2017.
BCN & LANDSCAPE coach tour of the largest urban parks in Barcelona.
GAUDI & MIRALLES an expedition to the Crypt of Colonia Güell, an incredible project by Antoni Gaudi and the Igualada Cementery by Enric Miralles and Carme Pinós.
BCN & MODERNISM during this tour we will see all the structures of the BARCELONA & GAUDI plus the area of the 1888 and much more.
BARCELONA 1929-1992 a tour discovering the projects that were made for the transformation of Barcelona on both important years.
· On May Barcelona Architecture Walks had the pleasure of being chosen, one more year, beside our friends from el globus vermell, to be part of the Barcelona Architecture Week 2018, organizating the Architectours: 10 days 10 districts with urban renewal.
· This Autumn we had launched our brand new website with new look, pictures, and with a fresh interface! Where navigation is easy, with more attractive images and texts that express what for us, is our great passion: to bring to the great public the history, architecture, culture and urbanism of this wonderful city.
· And for 6th year in a row we received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018. We’re really thrilled about this new achievement. Our fantastic team and our lovely customers have made possible this one more year!
· In 2018 celebrated 8 years since we started with this wonderful adventure, in which we pour all our passion, the Barcelona Architecture Walks.
And we don’t forget that all these news are possible thanks to all our dear walkers, our fantastic leading architects’ team and our family and friends support!
At the same time we remind you, this season in the festive weeks, we will continue offering our Gaudi, Future city, Market and the Sea, regular tours with their usual schedules, and with all our walks as private tours and Special tours aswell. We only close 25th december and 1st and 6th January.
For finish we want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very nice and happy new year 2019 full of energy and good news!!!