Before Summer… a good news compilation!
Hi Walkers! August is just coming and before having a break with our holidays, we want to make a brief summary of the good news we have had in the last four months.
Here we show an instance of those fantastic news that week after week we have been sharing with you. Good news such as this help us to continue the improve in our great passion the Barcelona Architecture Walks.
· In April we were noticied on a SpanishTV program called Tips de La 2 , 10 exciting minutes in which they explained how we embarked on this adventure and described both what type of rides we do.
· We have participated with our Walking Tours at BARCELONA SLEEPOVER EVENT, an innovative, invitation-only, networking event for the hotel industry. Each Sleepover is unique, with a bespoke programme created to reflect the host city. So we are very proud to have been part of this amazing event at Barcelona with our Architectural Walking Tours!
· Archdaily has posted about Barcelona Architecture Walks with an amazing article, Under the title See Barcelona Through an Architect’s Eyes the article shows how Barcelona Architecture Walks was born and how our Walking Tours, are a good way to enjoy Barcelona discovering the history, culture and Architecture in a different way.
· Barcelona Architecture Walks have had the pleasure to be part of Barcelona Architecture Week, organizating one of this activities, an Urban Itinerarie FENT CAMÍ A LA MAR. We are very happy to have been part of an event as important as Architecture Week that will help bring quality architecture and urbanism closer to the citizens.
· For 5th year in a row we have received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017. We’re really thrilled about this new achievement that wouldn’t be possible without our dear walkers, the fantastic leading architects’ team and our family and friends support! You have made possible this one more year!
· In May one of our last collaboration, an intervention of Joan Codina, one of our Leading Architects, in the BBC TV Program ART LOVERS about Barcelona. A pleasure for us to collaborate with BBC TV in a very interesting program. Thank you so much to contact us!
· The week Portfolio has posted about Barcelona Architecture Walks with an amazing article about the five best architectural tours in Europe. We are very proud about a magazine like The week Portfolio with great prestige and international diffusion, has noticed us and it’s fantastic that we are between the five best tours in Europe! The five best architectural tours in Europe
What a better way to start the summer holidays!
But we don’t forget that all these news are possible thanks to all our dear walkers, our fantastic leading architects’ team and our family and friends support!
And we remind you we continue walking even in August we continue to offering our tour BARCELONA & GAUDI, on Tuesdays, Fridays and some Sundays!
Here you have our tours program!
BARCELONA & THE MARKET see Barcelona through the eyes of Enric Miralles. Every Monday.
BARCELONA & GAUDI a great start to discover the genius of Gaudí. Every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday as Regular Walking tour. And Monday and Wednesday as a Private Tour.
BARCELONA & THE URBANISM travel with us to the origins of the modern Barcelona. Every Wednesday.
BARCELONA & THE FUTURE CITY walk through the smart city looking for our Future and discover with us the new Superblock at Poblenou. Every Thursday
BARCELONA & THE SEA discover Barcelona through its architecture. Every Saturday.
BARCELONA & BOFILL Walden 7 and Taller de Arquitectura expedition. An incredible travel through the most emblematic Ricardo Bofill’s masterpiece.
Only at the end of September, stay tuned for the exactly date and contact us by mail to book this special tour.
HAVE A GOOD SUMMER WALKERS!!!